Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Again And Again

Stroke my cheeks with your soft fingertips.
Extend your arm to find a resting place around my hips.
Look me in the eyes and tell me you love this.
Then take one last look, close yours, and kiss.
This heart free falling from the highest mountain.
Only to be caught by your loving passion.
My stiffening fingers type on these cold keys.
Only to show you my true and honest feelings.

Love, text me back. I sit in this leather chair.
Cold against my thighs, without your care.
Your sweet warmth enlightening the room.
You close those mending eyes too soon.

Love, call me tonight. I lie on this bed.
These rhymes in my head, waiting to be read.
By those beautiful blessings you call eyes.
I hold you tight, and keep them disguised,
until later tonight,when I release them.

Love, kiss me now. I dream in your smile.
Leave us be, at least for a wile.
Brushing against your sweet skin, is my touch.
An angel descending before me. You bring much.
Lingering smoothly across your neck.
We lean towards knowing what to expect.
But love, lets take a different route.
A kiss upon your cheek. Your smooth chin.
A glorious pleasure. I kiss again.
Again and again, you stop me with words.
I love you, you begin. I see you grin.
Again and again, with no such end.

No comments: