Monday, November 10, 2008

So Far Apart

I scream your name with a heart pounding screech.
You're so far away, but I know you can hear my speech.
My true feelings into words, to your heart and your lovely soul.
They reach out. Only receiving your spirit, I cry in this cold.
Alone and so far away, you leave me. Not meaning to, but doing so.
Tonight will be a lonely one without the treble and bass of your voice.
Filling every part of my body, terribly I seek your face. No choice.
Either way, you're there, not here, with me. Lord, soon, let this be.
I want the feel of her smooth skin rolling across my stomach.
I want the eyes of an angel, staring right back at me. My heart lit.
Keep this flame of connection alive. I want to be with you always.
See this flame rising only to die. Only to keep you with me someways.
Mentally, or for real. I will always need more of your sweet loving heart.
Loving you always, when you are here, and when we are so far apart.

No comments: