Thursday, November 13, 2008

Look

See into my mind and look past my physical self.
I hope you find what you're looking for on this shelf.
Used. Read. Abused. A damaged biography with everything of you.
Through painful stories of lost love, I find a new.
I see the final love story. I read it. The perfect match.
Come into my life to make the high-fly catch.
Reaching for conclusion, I extend my arm for the feel.
My chest hitting the dirt covered ground as I steal.
Steal the objectives already reached to move further.
My run comes to an out as I stop to see her.
Everything I've ever wanted at the perfect time.
Continue to love me and care for me as we leave love-struck behind.
Nerves coming to a wondrous clam, finally getting it.
You don't have to love and have physical attraction to fit.
Fit the empty spot in your hear with a name.
Replace it with affection and care, to see what this girl became.
I look now to find the miracle that contains, my heart.

1 comment: