Thursday, November 20, 2008

Regretful Touches

Look me straight into these eyes and tell me.
Inhaling your burden, you made it mine to see.
Reading the scripture of your mind, you beg and plead.
Don't. Please don't,
See me.
See who I am and what I can do.
Rip you from all your love and nothing new.
No where to begin in our new world.
I look past it all, only seeing you girl.
Dissect the pain out of my head.
But not seeing a reason, from what you said.
Damn the structure I've built. Burn this from inside.
The barbed blade rutting my wrist, soon turns to suicide.
Take one look at my shaking body. Cry.
I want to see these tears falling from your eyes.
Holding you. I've written so much for the feeling.
Now, the flames singe my skin. Layers peeling.
The sodium extracting from my sweat.
Leaving me hotter an hotter, making myself regret,
ever touching you.

No comments: