Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Am Really

When my mind falls below the debt of sin,
you seem to catch me before the devil can begin.
My soul deserving of misery.
Already holding hardship, you kiss me softly.
Lips flowing with the lighting of angels.
Against mine, my love then unstable.
Passing through the gates to heaven,
exactly what we wished for at eleven eleven.
Holding the edge of my lips, soundless and calm.
Your essence runs into mine, as if nothing wrong.
Reach my imperfections and leave me.
My prediction wrong, I realize surrounding.
Surrounding your revealing heart,
only to be awaken as you aren't.
Sleep. Let the passion impose past you.
Love will last forever like it shouldn't do.
My nameless pains reach the feet of your own.
Sudden realization of me, but you've always known.
Don't leave me. Sooth this pain only you can heal.
Only in my dreams. That is what I choose to feel.
I only hope we stay, in this in this pain to soon reveal.

No comments: