Sunday, November 2, 2008

Feel Me

I love you. Tired of the three words you say.
Diving into deeper oceans. To the Lord, I pray.
Give me strength to take this relation.
Give me strength to overcome repetitive depression.
Listen to me. You always do my dear.
But just once. Once, be there to wipe my tear.
Be here for me. Come find me tonight.
I'm by myself with no one to hold me tight.
Wrongly enough, you sleep with haunting dreams.
I never see you anymore, so it seems.
Friends bond with friends. Relationships grow.
Every moment without the one I love, I seek from God above.
Give me these precious moments back so I can live.
I have one chance at life, with everything to give.
I'll give you love, heart, and my very soul. All for you.
I wait for another moment, another moment without you.
So I seek the warmth you contain. Feel me.
Rest your head upon my shoulder and watch me bleed.
Bleed these emotions that keep me from sleep.
A love transplant with those emotions I choose to keep.
I faint from the nausea you always give to me.
Love deprived. Love depressed.
Would love to see, just what you see in me.

No comments: