Thursday, November 6, 2008

Let Me Tell You

Falling into the pure perfume essence of love.
Letting it fill the head with thoughts from above.
Letting your Lord and Lover into your very mind.
Nothing to regret, knowing what they seek and find.
Please baby dont go, I love you. You're mine.
Holding you tight. Body heat radiating from your heart.
Beating loud and fast. Unconsciously, our eyes never part.
Staring into each others as if we witnessed a miracle.
I move your bangs from your face. So beautiful.
I want nothing but the love you release from within.
Feeling your body against mine, brushing your skin.
Our fingertips keep the grasp, as lips move in.
Gently erecting my neck to the perfect position,
I watch your eyes close and fall into perfection.
Everything stops. Nothing but air holding the silence.
Out of this world, we stop breathing, just for this.
Lead me to your lips. I follow the warmth to our kiss.
Slowly falling away, I fall into mental bliss. Over.
Over with. Done with. I can't believe it.
Only the one holding true love knows how to control it.
I pray to the Lord, once more. Once more.
Looking into your eyes, I feel the sense of repetition.
You lean closer to me. I stay where I am.
I slowly extend my arm to find your back. Temptation.
Holding you gently, knowing you can.
You can simply relax in my arms. Your sweet scent filling.
The words I love you send a sudden alarm, distilling.
Breaking down the words into such a thing as action.
I continue to hold you, as we then rest in satisfaction.
Let me tell you, just how great it is.

No comments: