Sunday, October 5, 2008

Untitled

Dreaming quietly only to be disturbed by the scenes you send.
Hard lit image of your face, seen too much. Help me bend.
Help me get over the long grudge of lost love. Tell me you miss me.
Do you know what I am thinking of? Let me tell you, maybe then, you will see.
Pain. Without your godforsaken warmth and love, I crumble.
I can't hold on to myself. The thought of you makes me fumble.
I dreamt of an empty room, you and me. I burst out my true feelings.
I'm so sorry. I'm so very sorry. My emotions peeling.
I look at your face. Unable to describe it, like I've done so many times before.
You give me a similar look. The exact one you gave me on The Night.
The night we shed our feelings, our opinions, from each others sight.
The look you gave me, before you kissed me. Before you kissed me.
Look at me. I've gone insane from just the mere thought of your scent.
I reach out to hug you. I care about you. I love you.
Not the same as I did, but friendly love. What friends go through.
Kill me. Kill me now. Take my soul. I don't want to live this hell.
I've crashed, broken down. I can't go on. I fell from your grasp.
You let me go. I loosened my grip, for you. Forget my name.
Forget what I became, after you destroyed the boy you once loved.
I'm so sorry.

I wrote this before the date posted.