Saturday, September 27, 2008

Don't Touch Me

Every time. Every time I hurt.
All the time I feel you.
Inside me. Outside my very skin.
Once more, or never again?
Leave me. Leave everything. Drop this whole emotional breakdown.
Lose me. Lose everything. I lost everything. Taken then taken down.
A knife in my hand. I know I look innocent.
The only person I've hurt is myself. No loner decent.
These tears bleed to death, falling down my cheeks.
I feel it. The blood stained skin you no longer see.
You opened your eyes, only when you were apart of me.
This cabinet stores my thoughts, my memories.
The shit you left me remembering.
My eyes soon dry to beat red.
I can't see past your face, when all I am is dead.
Can't see me. I see you. Alive and alone in a world of unconsciousness.
Needs no longer holding me back.
The skin in my face now cracked.
Dryness filling not only my body, but the people around me.
They try to help. They want to help.
Leave me be. The idea fell.

2 comments:

Franklin High School Dance Team said...

is that how you really feel?

molly. said...

:(
wow.
it's amazing.
do i know what you're talking about in this one? :)
uh but if i do know what you're talking about pretend the smily face isn't there.