Friday, September 19, 2008

Your Scent

The sweet fragrance of your skin.
My mind runs in circles again and again.
I want to think of your sweet face. Your sweet smell.
I soon realize we are in the same place, where we first fell.
Where we first realized this feeling was here to stay.
The feeling of being welcome, of being loved. Nothing to say.
After all this time, I have nothing to say to you.
I've wondered so long, hoped so longingly, for just a few.
Only a few moments to truly know you, inside and out.
Listen to your voice. Touch your skin. Learn what your all about.
With no time to waste, we go ahead and begin.
My arm tightly around your waist.
My rough calluses brushing the surface of your skin.
Your soft cheeks resting on my chest.
Quiet. Just the way we both want it. Nothing else.
I try something new. I love you.
Words breaking out of my heart and running through my lips.
When I'm not with you, I have everything to miss.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is AMAZINGGGGGGGGG
all of your stuff is
ah! everytime i read a new one im like :O thats good shit yo! haha your awesome

Franklin High School Dance Team said...

omg thats beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

like i said earlier, everything u write is beautiful and amazing! this is absolutely astounding! :') (tear tear in a good way)