Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Past Dream

My body consumed by the love from your heart.
Your arms slowly wrap around me. Never apart.
You and I both wish the separation is never to come.
When you add love, care, and truth, you get a definite sum.
The wrinkles in your shirt stretch to a soft smooth.
We hold each other for the time being, trying not to move.
Communication from the vibrations of our hearts.
Both up to a fast pace. Your eyes look into mine. A start
So incredibly beautiful. So beautiful. Let me hold you always.
Your brows flex to an amazing, yet wondrous gaze.
Your back set on my palm. I can't look away.
The force of attraction between yours eye's and mine stay.
Drink up the joy my lungs now grasp for you to hold.
I open my mouth releasing my words of affection in bold.
Whispering them quietly into your ear, but a mental scream.
I will love you forever and always. Nothing but a dream.

2 comments:

Franklin High School Dance Team said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Franklin High School Dance Team said...

i absolutely love this. i only wish i knew who it was about. that was just beautiful.