Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Unthinkable

Throbbing through the never ending days.
It stings the soul with a sharp blade.
No questions. I can't tell myself to care.
I can't make myself care. Nothing new in the air.
Breathing to stay. Staying live.
Living to help. Helping to give.
Innocent enough, I fall into the pressure.
My ears ache and pop from the height.
Above the ground, I see above your mind.
Above your thoughts. Above and behind.
Realize I'm more than one who judges
An intruder. I know you. I don't hold grudges.
I scream. My lungs flow with the power of love.
I just wish, there was someone above.
To see right through me. To see my knowledge.
To show everyone I can surpass the mere existence of life.
Still confused by my logic, you read on.
Read this. Read it again. On and on.
Stop. Think about it.
Illiterately enough, you think you understand.
But I'm the only one playing in this one man band.
Get into my head. I explain it.
You listen carefully harshly abused by my words.
The vocab from my heart spills into the deepest feelings.
Help? Thank-you for trying.
But at the moment, I'm the one lying.
Never being able to express this.
Never having the truth in my face.
I see flaws. I see mistakes.
I dare not speak, for my words seem fake.
Untold to your mental self esteem.
Emotions speaks for us all.
Emotion.
They burn in the night.
Devouring maximum flammability.
Overcoming the tallest flame, they crackle.
Listen.
Listen to flames. Burn me to death.
Hurting every unit of life I've built.
Let the flames die. Put them out
of their misery.