Saturday, October 25, 2008

Insane

I'm grown mad from my own loneliness.
Beaten to a disabled lover, I feel nothing.
Tired of my self. Tired of her. What is with this.
Speak louder I can't hear. Your words no longer cleansing.
God. Help me. True insanity comes from the mind.
Was this meant to be? My life left behind?
Cleanse me of this hatred I hold for others.
Fill those crevices with new love. Open these shutters.
Let the light in. Let me see your grace oh Lord.
My mind rips the layer of normality with a longsword.
Breaking through towards my own mental illness.
For thine is the power, help me refill this. Feel this.
No longer breathing, I fall to the dirt unconscious.
No longer caring, I rise to the lord, with nothing to miss.
Save me. Love me. Show me you're able to do these things.
I've torn myself apart. What more can this world bring?
With a savaged heart, I turn to nothing but dead ends.
Falling for these pleasures, which I soon depend.
I miss her. My arms bends to slowly extend.
Nothing to hold, and no where to begin.
Crying harder and harder, only to see my own my pain.
I wish you could see me now. I'm insane.

No comments: