Sunday, October 26, 2008

Look Right Here

You're crawling into my arms to sleep.
Hold your soft head upon my chest.
You look up into my eyes, the affection begins to seep.
We think through everything, then forget the rest.
Your cheeks a soft tone of beauty.
Seeing this side of you, is so new to me.
Please don't look away my love.
Stare into this world of nothing else.
Nothing but you and me, that is everything we need.
Living on love. Loving to live.
We need each other, and hold everything out to give.
I'll give it all to you my sweet dear.
Don't regret anything. Not a single tear.
Leave it behind in the world of reality.
Come and rest in my heart. Be a part of me.
Your precious, adorable heart.
I hold in my grasp, only to become part.
Feel my skin against yours. Unbearable.
I touch your gentle, calm face, being so careful.
Please don't look away my love.
Look right here.

No comments: