Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tired Of This

I grow so unbearably tired from this blame.
Take me into your dark room, and shout my shame.
Tell me what I am. Tell me what I'm not.
But don't you ever, talk about how I fought.
How I lost everyone and everything on a gamble.
You run your mouth with ease, stop your ramble.
Look at what you've done. Close your eyes.
There are so many things you need to realize.
I throw my life away for the emotions you pretend to hold.
Get up off your feet. Touch my temperature. Cold.
Wake up to your problems. Dream about your problems.
Nothing will change. I feel it coming down.
Bag on me. Throw your shit strait at me. Have me resolve this.
Stop your performance of caring towards my heart.
The very friends we once were, have fallen apart.
Stop looking for the pieces. Leave me be, with me.
Yours text means nothing on a screen. Feel me.
Stop looking. I don't want you coming back anymore.
Stop retreating to your fallback, and realize the floor.
Its right under your feet. A hard and stable surface.
I did what I could. Your knees bend and fold. Kiss.
Kiss the floor with cold lips. Cement solid for bliss.
Hit the skies and fall tonight. Pray to your true lord, I'm not the knight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like the part about the knight