Thursday, May 1, 2008

Water and Rye

It's sad that you can't see.
It hurts knowing we can't be,
together.
Never ending, ever loving, so I thought.
Did you even love me? I guess not.
I needed you, I needed the touch of your skin.
Without them, this relationship has come to an end.
I feel the breeze hitting my face.
Hits me, because I can't stay the same pace.
Can't keep up, its to fast,
like the net you forgot to cast.
Didn't tell me ahead of time.
Tonight, all I have is water and rye.
All she has is water and rye.
When I see her, or even think about her, I cry.
Not physically, but from the pain inside.
Lier. Heart breaker. Forgetful. Unseeing.
The pain is everything but a human feeling.
Monster. You took down the weak,
now I have nothing to seek.

1 comment:

Franklin High School Dance Team said...

you have a life to seek and adventures to go on