Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Heartless Sounds

I remember what you said.
What you did, who you were.
This blood pulsing through my head, I loved her.
The sound of your heart racing.
The pain it is now creating.
Why? Why did you do this to me.
Can you not see, you were the key.
The key to my soul, my very heart.
You turned the diamond back to coal, every single part.
Leave me incomplete. Leave me these non existing sounds.
The ones I cry for every night, they rebound.
Inside my head, outside my heart.
Wheres the key? Getting further apart.
I saw you today. You were happy, but inside alone.
Do you miss our conversations on the phone?
I do. Now the words you speak, have become few.
I looked back at what I said.
I miss what was going through this head.
Do you remember all the shit I put with?
No you don't. You took it as a myth.
A story. A joke. A rumor.
I'm stuck with a mental tumor.
Cut me open, inject the pain.
Take a look, at what I became.
Will I make it? Will I forget this all happened?
Now you tell me only a fraction.
A fraction of the lie. No I won't.
I lay on my side, in agony.
The feeling won't stop nagging me.
Forever in my head. Laying by my phone.
I sit in my bed, feeling so alone.
Heartless sounds.