Thursday, May 15, 2008

Gone

Everything I once held dear is lost.
The value to have it back has no cost.
What happened? All my love, used.
Now I have nothing but these memories of being abused.
Abused by her words and actions.
She left me in with these unsolvable fractions.
Unevenly split up. She has everything she did but
lost nothing but this kid.
This something of a person she can control.
The power of love, behold.
Sit me down, tell me your hate.
Look into my eye's, tell me my fate.
What will happen to this scarred body?
Picked up the gun, shot me.
Was that supposed to happen?
You tell me captain.
The mellow light you shone down upon my soul.
It's warmth touching my skin, but I'm cold.
I need your warmth. The heat.
It unbearable, and it runs through my head and my feet.
I can't imagine it now.
The last time you came over,
you promised a kiss. A simple touch.
You had an excuse, it didn't take much.
Cried. All night. Did you know that?
I didn't tell you. It might have hurt you.

No comments: