Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mayday

I feel so beat down. Crashes, mayday.
What was going through my head when I saw you today?
Ask me. Do you even care?
Probably not, so theres no reason to share.
I'll tell you though. I'll explain it as best I can.
Anger, hate, sadness, jealously, loneliness.
What could make me feel that way? Only this.
The sight of your perfect life, your perfect kiss.
What happened to it, the girl I used to miss.
I'm not allowed to miss you anymore,
we're broken up, no more.
But inside, I still do. I still do.
Almost everything about you. Do you?
Do you miss me? Is this still new?
Have you gotten past our breakup?
Changing in relationships. Shakeup.
When anyone mentions your name, they shutup.
They know the pain I feel. Why can't you?
Laugh in the face of my name. That's your cue.
Make a joke out of everything, you always do.
I saw you today. Mayday.

No comments: