Monday, March 31, 2008

Gone

You treat me like a ghost.
There but unseen to most.
You see me. Try to ignore me.
Don't want to know who I am truly.
Do I exist? Maybe you just can't resist
Love obviously to you was a game.
Every round I got the same.
Another problem, another guy.
I thought I was all you needed? Why?
You promised me, you just couldn't see.
The one thing that set me free. You.
I can't take this anymore,
it's causing my days to become more and more sore.
Miss me. Miss my warmth. It's gone.
Chase it. Erase it, before it causes pain,
like you did me.
You had someone to save.
Me. I loved you babe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is soo amazing!!!

Read Dis Yo said...

thanks :D

Franklin High School Dance Team said...

plz dont hurt. i cant stand to see u hurt. plz dont. plz...plz dont

Anonymous said...

Hey
this is really intense
but you are a great poetry writer:]