Monday, March 31, 2008

New 'Meant-To-Be'

At the dance,
Hoping for a little romance.
What do I get?
Everything to forget.
One or two happy moments,
all destroyed by your unsaid comments.
You hold them inside,
you don't realize it makes me cry.
Heart broken. One time spoken.
All my hoping. Hopeless.
Forget it they said,
it was the ending that was unread.
Didn't read the whole book,
maybe I should have taken one last look,
before I took the bait of your hook.
Harsh? Not at all.
For you are the one who let me fall.
Didn't catch me. Rejected me.
Found another 'Meant-To-Be'.
Sure, I got one dance,
but it was only so because of the tension of your trance.
Temptation fallen. Redemption calling.
Help me. Love me. Care about my simple needs.
Now untouchable.
No other love to be.
Hope your happy, with your new 'Meant-To-Be'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

once again..amazing!!! is there anything u wanna tell me???