Sunday, March 16, 2008

Your Smile

When I imagine you, I see your wonderful smile.
That is what really makes life worth wild.
It makes me smile back and want to cry,
because inside, I know your mine.
So happy inside, so easy to do,
but this is one of the few things that make me love you.
When I try and think of the happiest thing I can, I think of you with me.
If you look back at how it began, maybe you will see,
we have something special.
Passing by, I see your face.
You smile, my heart starts the race.
Racing to the finish, for the prize,
keep going, looking at your eyes.
Almost at the finish, so close.
My mind keeps wondering, but I already know.
You talk to me.
Your words fly out of your mouth so gracefully.
An angel. No other words to describe.
I look once more, I get that amazing vibe.
She cares, she loves me.
She is the only one who can set me free.
So beautiful, so unbelievable.
How can I be with you? This doesn't seem right.
There are so few, that can cause such delight.
Your mine. I'm yours.
I watch your beauty soar.
Your smile.

No comments: