Saturday, March 15, 2008

Perfect

She reminds me of everything I've come to love,
and somehow we go together like a hand in a glove.
We make each other laugh, we help each other out.
When I look at the graph, there's no doubt,
We were meant to be.
When I listen to my favorite song,
I wonder, just how long...
we will be together.
Hopefully forever. There's no way to tell,
I would go with you trough heaven or hell.
Your the one who gives me something to fight for,
your the one I will always adore.
I would give anything if you would stay mine,
because I know forever, you and I will shine.
We can overcome anything because we are one,
and think, our relationship has just begun.
I think to myself where I would be without you,
and then I think what my heart would be like in 2.
I am nothing with out you, only some guy in a crowd of many,
now that I'm with you, and I think, you could have had any,
any other guy. You picked me.
That's what makes us perfect.

No comments: