Sunday, March 16, 2008

Somewhere Else

Your somewhere else in the world right now, somewhere without me.
It's very hard for my heart to allow, to let this be. The feeling I have is so lonely.
I miss the times when you and I are together. Just us two.
Maybe someday forever, but for now, a little of you will have to do.
The sound of your heart. The sound of your breathing.
Something thats grown part, of how I'm feeling.
The memory of us enjoying each other's love and company,
but the wishing for it now has grown to many.
To many hours, days, weeks.
The missing of delicate, soft cheeks.
I need the feeling of having you in my arms.
I need the love of your wonderful charms.
I now see how love can be such a hard thing.
I'm still getting by what it brings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woow, u r such an amazing writer. ive read some of ur other stuff, but this whole thing is just amazin!