Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Every Moment Spent Well

I'm always thinking of you. Always loving you.
I want to hold you, Forever and ever. Why so few?
Why so few times we get the chance to share our feelings?
So young they say. Not ready for love. Uncontrollable feelings.
I can't hold them back. You seem to be having them.
Why do they hold us back? We have yet to begin.
Soon, very soon my love, we will together at least for a wile.
Until then, your all I think of. Your beautiful smile.
So delicate, with so little might,
you put in to making my entire night.
Just us two. Me holding you. Lovely memories of us.
Shared with each other, and later we discuss,
what we did, just to make each other smile again.
We have yet to begin my love.
Every moment I spend with you, is a moment spent well.
No regrets. We waited until we fell.
Until we fell for each other within the pit of love and desire.
The warm signals you send remind me of your fire.
The things that dwell within you until we meet once more.
I find them hidden in the deepest part, the core. Your heart.
Every moment is a moment spent well, with you.