Thursday, June 12, 2008

Battle Of Love

This terrible battle is done.
Our bloodshed brothers have help us won.
Fought for me. Helped me.
Aided my wounds, helped me see.
The sword kissing my skin, but breaking heart.
The shield protecting me, but its falling apart.
Weakened by every touch of her sword.
Temptation, falling after ever point scored.
Every man down, every heart broke.
Every dream shattered, that you helped provoke.
Blood waiting to be shed by your lies.
I see nothing but loneliness in your eyes.
Now dimmed from the brightness you used to have.
Turned against from this love-like rehab.
Why didn't you choose my side?
There is no where to hide, from the pain you set aside.
This soul is now alive.

1 comment:

Franklin High School Dance Team said...

love is a battle young cricket. so is life