Monday, April 7, 2008

When You Say You Love Me

Just a simple phrase. A simple text.
The simple words, I hope come next.
Can you say them to my face? No.
But with such grace, I wonder how so.
Do you really love me the way you say?
It seems the exact same day after day.
Maybe you do, but do you think about what it means?
Do you even know what's behind these closed screens.
Isolated from the outside, trapped from the inside.
Able to leave, but you have to decide.
Do you really love me when you say it?
It's hard to believe the way you display it.
Cold feelings like any other guy.
But then again, that's what I am, so why even try?
Try to be the only guy who you feel emotionally attached to.
When's my turn? Give me a cue.
Do you love me? Do you love me? Do you love me?
3 times the charm, stop causing me harm.
Do I love you?

No comments: