Saturday, August 9, 2008

Let Your Love Be Strong

The time means nothing to you. How long?
Believe me when I say, let your love belong.
Belong to me. Belong to others, hold strong.
Hold on. Hold on to me. Don't let go.
Open my eyes, makes me see. Your the guide to show.
Show me the love within the physical image you hold.
Show me the hidden pages in your book. Let them unfold.
Let them reveal themselves as you decide.
Decide to reveal them to me, when the time is right.
So many mysteries your wondrous heart keeps hidden.
Hidden with the secret encryption of your love and soul. Written.
Write it to me. Show me these secrets you have to let out.
Share them with me, tell me your life, and what its all about.
Shout and I will listen. Whisper and I will listen.
Talk to me, and I will talk back. Your heart again.
I listen to your heart beat. It says we can begin.
Start going across the bridge that never ends.
Forever, I will love you.

4 comments:

Franklin High School Dance Team said...

awwww thats beautiful

Jakub said...

thats pretty :D

Anonymous said...

i love it. it is so beautiful

Unknown said...

this is one of my favorites!ugh i wish i could write like you...