Thursday, July 10, 2008

Knowing Our Love

They don't know assuming friends.
We both know, that we both hope, this never ends.
I love you. So very much my dear.
All the time, every time, wishing you were here.
With me. With each other.
Know that we each love one another.
Wanting to hold you. Touch your soft skin.
Inviting you to come, just wanting to begin.
One more time. Tell me again and again, that you love me.
I know you do. You have told me so many times before.
I love you too, but need to hear it once more.
The fabric of your T-shirt feels warm.warm against my chest.
This feeling between you and, is one of the best.
Your head gently falls upon my shoulder.
Not wanting time to stop, or us to get any older.
Everything quiet. The secret silence.
We both know. We both stay silent.
Every hour that goes by, I want to hold you a bit tighter.
Every feeling you give me, makes my life a little brighter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, youre getting soo good, pm me on gimptalk a 400x100 web banner so i can put this site on artistic-envisioning.net

Anonymous said...

beautiful

Franklin High School Dance Team said...

i love it :D