Saturday, March 15, 2008

Forgive Then Forget

When I look at someone, I see their face.
When I meet them, I see their pace.
Some fast, some slow.
Some I can' tell, because they don't know.
You live your own life, you live your own days,
you want them to pass, its a faze.
You hate people, you hate things,
because you still don't know what tomorrow brings.
You feel so depressed, you want out,
no-one listens, you have to shout.
Everyone starts to hate or forget,
you want to make new friends, you didnt say what you meant.
Your antisocial but have potential,
you get out and feel resentful.
You move on, forget it all,
you have new friends who actually call.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like it. nice choice of words to use. very good

Anonymous said...

"Your antisocial but have potential"

that's a good line. :)